A blocked user cannot send you friend invitations, view your Zenly friend list or contact you by private chat. If you want to block a Zenly friend you have to first unfriend them.
Three Ways to Block
1. From a Conversation in Your Inbox
- Select the conversation with the user you want to block
- Tap the profile icon in the top right corner
- Pick ‘Settings ⚙️‘
- Choose the option to block
2. From a Friend Invitation
The option to block a user from a friend invitation displays once a user has sent you two or more friend invitations.
3. When Reporting a User or Chat Message as Being Inappropriate
If you report a user or a chat message for being inappropriate, you’ll have the option to block the offending user during the submission process. Learn more about how to report a user or chat message.
No notifications are sent to users when blocked. However, they can see if they try to send a friend invitation or contact you via private one-to-one chat. A blocked user could message you if you are both members of a group chat. Learn how to quit group chats.
How to Unblock
You can unblock a user at any time:
- Tap the ‘Settings ⚙️’ on the map page
- Choose “Account” and then ‘Blocked Users’
- Tap the ⚙️ icon of the user you want to unblock and confirm