An easy way to search for friends, places, and addresses. Rather than sifting through anonymous reviews, see if any of your friends have been there before, whether it’s a neighborhood favorite, or close to your office. :)
Search for a Friend
- Tap the search icon at the bottom left of your map
- Type your friend’s name in the search bar. Friend results will appear at the top of the screen, above place search results
- Tap on your friend to see their location on your map
Search for a Place or an Address
You can search for countries, cities and, administrative areas around the world. Other places (restaurants, landmarks, shops etc.) are limited to a 50km radius.
- Tap the search icon at the bottom left of the map
- Type the name of the place or the address in the search bar
- Tap on the desired result to view its location, get directions, and other information like which of your friends have already visited
Can’t find a place? At the bottom of the result list you’ll find an option to head over to Google Maps. Also note that your personal places (like your home, work, school) are private and won’t show in the result list.
Tap the go arrow on your search result to get the best directions to your friends and places using your favorite transportation methods, including walking, cycling, driving, scooters, ride-hailing, and public transit options.
Your last five searches display at the top of the search screen. Long press and hold a search result to delete it.
Update/Remove a Place
It’s not currently possible to update place information or delete a place. We’re working on making this happen. :)