You may not be able to send friend requests in the following circumstances:
- if a user has enabled private mode, and your number is not saved in their phone contacts.
- If a user has blocked you.
- If you invited the same friend multiple times over a short period, you might be unable to send further requests to that friend for up to 24 hours. We do this to ensure that users are not spammed.
- If you invited many users over a short period, you might be unable to send further invitations for up to 8 hours. We do this to ensure users are not spammed.
- If you don't have an active connection, either WiFi or cellular.
If you cannot send requests and none of the above applies to you, please reach out to us, and we'll be happy to help. 📨