We understand that privacy is important, especially when sharing your location and interacting with your closest friends. That’s why we have built-in features that give you both visibility into and control over what you’re sharing. At Zenly we design with privacy and security in mind. Here’s a quick summary of how we do that.
- We're minimalists when it comes to data collection. We only ask for what we need. That's why signing-up to Zenly is so fast and easy! 🙌
- Zenly is a location-based application, that’s why we need to store your location history to provide our services, like Footprints, best friends, home/work/school and other contextual layers. 🌎
- Your location data is private, and we don’t share or sell this data with others, unless you ask us to, 😊or if we are required by law. Zenly will only provide user personal data to law enforcement if required to do so by law. ⛔️
- We keep most of your data for as long as your account is active. You leave, your data leaves, although we hope this doesn't happen! Click here for a full overview of the categories of data we collect and how long we keep it. 📒
- When you leave, we delete the vast majority of your data and anonymize the rest. This anonymized data is used strictly internally for statistical and research purposes. 👤
- We respect your privacy and data so much, that we delete any accounts not used during an extended period of time (12 months). We're committed at Zenly to not keep any information we don't need. 🗑